|Capital Industrial Ship||245|
|Prototype Exploration Ship||186|
As of 2013-10-08 @ 17:45 MDT
The main guy I am bouncing ideas off of with this project is Valkrr. Since he's doing a far more comprehensive version of my table, we keep swapping tips and tricks. Some quick progress stuff
- Features yet to add
- Clean up progress printing
- Better tune between-call sleeps
- More information in the crash handler (group progress numbers, "globals")
- Repeated kill protection
- Remove extra id/strings from DB
- Might swap crawling style from groupID to regionID (as per Valkrr's advice)
- better quality data faster
- current schema needs WHOLE SCRIPT to run before module data is useful
- not as easy to clean up overwrites?
- IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET THIS DATA!
- ~400kills/minute, 264k kills so far...
- still need cruisers, frigates, shuttles, and pods
Coup de Grace
|Click to embiggen|